Rubberstampchat

Go Back   Rubberstampchat > Studio > Card Exchanges, Swaps & Challenges

Card Exchanges, Swaps & Challenges Host and sign up for exchanges here.

Old 01-28-2012, 06:17 AM

do we have to sign up before we see the colors offered? I'm thinking, I'm thinking. I need this kind of creativity and I need/want tags.....

The colors available would only be up one day or is there an archive to go back and look at them? or do we need to that day that to "favorites"? way too many questions I know.

I am at times computer illiterate. What I don't use I don't know
Old 01-28-2012, 06:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marianclare View Post
do we have to sign up before we see the colors offered? I'm thinking, I'm thinking. I need this kind of creativity and I need/want tags.....You sign up after you see the colors. Once you get started though, you will get addicted. There is no harm, no foul if you decide to not play a month for any reason. We'll just miss you till the next time you play.

The colors available would only be up one day or is there an archive to go back and look at them? or do we need to that day that to "favorites"? way too many questions I know. The new post is listed on that day but the site archives by date. The posts have been going on since 01/2011 where it started with 5 color offerings per date. somewhere along the line they dropped it to 4 color offerings per date. They are all interesting & kinda fun to look back to the historic ones for inspiration.

I am at times computer illiterate. What I don't use I don't know
I hope that information helps in deciding whether to join us or not. It will be a fun venture into colors.
~C8>
Old 01-28-2012, 06:29 AM

It helps, thanks, well all I can do is mess it up, so I'll look see on Feb 1 and then let you know.
Old 01-30-2012, 03:50 PM

yes, i now understand what you guys are trying to achieve..just dont add me at this present time..maybe i can find a monitor sometime before summer..but i doubt it..i live alone and only on my s.s, so the gas it takes to get in town to the library isnt an option for me....i will keep you informed..for others thinking about the tag swap..if you have colored monitors..please do sign up..you will love them..we have made card fronts with some and i have even added them to gifts and made atcs with some..you will love them and they are easy to adjust and make..you need only a paper cutter and a hole punch..i got mine at the dollar store..you will have so much fun
Old 01-31-2012, 09:54 AM

So if I'm doing this correctly, the 1/1/12C offering was named Glamorous Escapes? And this means we need to check the offerings on 2/1 for the Feb colors?

And I need to rethink whether I hold on to all my inks. . .some of the color combos would stretch my coloring ability! Gotta love clear ep, love clear ep.
Old 01-31-2012, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecesandpom View Post
So if I'm doing this correctly, the 1/1/12C offering was named Glamorous Escapes? And this means we need to check the offerings on 2/1 for the Feb colors?
Correct, so check back on http://design-seeds.com on 02/01/12 for February's info & use the letter D to see which colors will be used for the CCT2 swap. The colors to use are under the "cherubic tones" listing.
HTH
~C8>

Last edited by alsmouse; 02-01-2012 at 04:18 AM.
Old 03-01-2012, 03:25 PM

I'm having a tough time imagining these based on the directions, so would like a visual. Back on post #4, alsmouse said "If you look in the gallery at the tags section for TCC there are quite a few." My question now is: what's TCC?
Old 03-01-2012, 04:33 PM
paperaddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee View Post
I'm having a tough time imagining these based on the directions, so would like a visual. Back on post #4, alsmouse said "If you look in the gallery at the tags section for TCC there are quite a few." My question now is: what's TCC?
Lol...TCC=TAG COLOR CHALLENGE....GO BACK TO LAST SPRING....UNDER SWAPS! I had trouble finding it to....
Old 04-03-2012, 05:05 PM
paperaddict

AQ....this is the info!
Old 04-03-2012, 08:38 PM
Onward and upward!

Location: It's hard to live in the smoke when you've lived in the fire!

Thank you Critter. Do I join up on the April TCC thread?

Where you are, there you are.