Queen Kat Designs Stamp Co. (www.katstamps.com
) announces its latest search for loyal, dedicated and excited Royal Court members! You must be a STAMPER and card maker to apply. We are a stamp manufacturer that makes laser etched rubber stamps. We are looking for people who LOVE to stamp and can do so on a deadline with a smile
*Must love to color!*
*Must be able to do a minimum of 4-6 cards a month*
*Must be able to blog 1 time a week on your own blog*
*Must be able to blog 1 time a week on one of our company blogs*
*Must be able to participate on our Facebook Fan Page each week*
*Must be able to post your own creations to our online gallery*
*4-6 Hand stamped cards a month (photographs only, you keep your cards)
*1 Blog post a week on your personal blog (using 1 of the cards you made for your monthly quota)
*1 Blog post on one of the 2 Queen Kat Designs Blogs or the Fan Page ( Francis Mary Blog or the QKD Company blog, you will be assigned to 1 of the blogs upon hire)
*Participation on the QKD Facebook Fan page at least three times a week
*Check in on the Court’s private message board at least 3 times a week to make sure you’re up to date
Perks of the team:
+Worldwide exposure to your work through our blogs and online idea gallery
+Free rubber stamps each month of your term
+30% off any rubber stamps in our online store for your term (this also includes fabric blocks and iron on transfers)
Please see info below and take your time to prepare a well thought out application.
Make 3 cards showcasing your best work and blog about them on your blog with a link to the Queen Kat Designs Royal Court Call. (Cards must be new for this call and can use any stamps and products you want. Of course we are partial to QKD stamps but welcome submissions with any stamps.)
b. Email us the link to your blog post to: email@example.com
with the following (all in 1 email please!)
c. Include the following information in the body of your email: Your full name, mailing address, phone number, blog or website address, email address. Current bloggers only! This call is open to anyone in the WORLD!!.
d. Provide one paragraph about yourself telling us about you and make sure your personality shines through.
1. Would you say you are primarily a stamper or a scrap booker?
2. How long have you been stamping/ scrapbooking?
3. Have you participated in any other design teams? If so, please explain (guest designer, regular designer, for store, for manufacturer, for kit company), and if currently on other teams, please list those teams and your commitment. Please list the work load and the length of your commitments as well as names of companies.
4. What is your motivation for participating in our design team? (Be candid)
5. Do you currently own any Queen Kat Designs stamps? If not, why not? (Please be candid)
6. Are you able/ willing to make at least one post per week to promote our products?
7. Are you able/ willing to commit to a 6 month term with QKD at this time?
Applications are due by May 5th at 10am MST
New Royal Court members will be contacted by May 7th via email.
Please send everything in 1 email to: firstname.lastname@example.org